For those adept of Stackoverflow, the following extension provide tweaks to the web site. For version 0.1, the questions associated with ignored tags are rendered hidden.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
I've crafted an extension for Google Chrome: Auto-Reload. The extension enables automatic interval based page reloading.
UPDATED: The extension's project code home page is now located on GitHub at this link.
UPDATED: The work currently on my plate for this extension can be viewed here.
UPDATED: The latest version information can be found on the extension's page here.
Latest Release: 7.6
- Includes "per-URL" customization: uses the "context-menu" available through right-click
- Sticky Mode : keep auto-reload status across page close
- Allows a page configured as "Chrome Application" to auto-reload continuously
- Use the "Create Application Shortcuts" menu item to configure
- Timeout & Randomize manual value editing (i.e. not only with "slider")
Thursday, October 8, 2009
When working on Linux, it is hard to ignore DBus for communicating with applications around the Desktop. Since I love Erlang so much, I wanted the capability to interface with DBus through Erlang scripts and/or applications hence I crafted an interface library.